Saturday 30 January 2010

No change...

No significant changes at the moment with Pippa, she's gone right off both her normal food and the Hills i/d which she normally loves, however she is eating the fish and rice I've been cooking for her with no problems. Hmmmm, am I being taken for a ride here? Oh well, maybe I am but right now I've still got my dog so I don't care about a bit of fish and rice!! She's not been sick though since I've changed her diet (touch wood!!!), so maybe there is more to it than just her personal preference!

Tarka's fine, back to running round the woods as normal although no long walks yet, just 40mins or so to build back up. She will have another couple of weeks off agility and then we'll be back to that on low jumps for a while.

Right. Off to cook tomorrow's fish for Pippa...

No comments: