Monday 27 September 2010

Finished!

My pink necklace is finished along with a matching bracelet and earrings, but not yet photographed. I finished it Saturday morning, wore it Saturday to go shopping with my sister, and when I got home I realised I'd lost an earring already!! Luckily I have a few beads left so can make another one to replace it.

I think I will make one more in black/gray/silver colours which will be quite versatile to go with different outfits, and then that will be it since the beads cost about £7 for each set! Plus I also need wire and findings! I might have a go at selling them on etsy or folksy, but need to check the quality and durability of them first. I'm not using expensive wire so need to make sure it won't tarnish or deteriorate. It's OK for myself if that happens since I can replace damaged bits, but that's not OK for selling. Selling is a big step forward!

No comments: