Wednesday 9 April 2008

Time flies.....

.....when you're having fun!!

Work is going well at the moment. One of the two dogs I've been following through advanced training at work is now in training with her Guide Dog Owner. This is week one and so far all is going well. This is Bella.

This week, my brother and his family have gone to Hong Kong and China for 2 weeks on holiday. I have got their dog 'Tim' staying, he's a sweetie and is behaving himself so far. He goes home on the 18th April. I've also got their poorly rabbit staying too! He seems to be doing OK though, and is taking his anti-biotics like a good boy! I think I got the rough end of the deal here, but there was a hint that there might be a bottle of duty free brandy in it for me...













Oh yeah, one more thing......
.................DR WHO IS BACK!!! YIPEE!!!!




No comments: