Sunday 20 September 2009

another busy weekend...

....starting on Saturday, when I went to the 'Stitch and Creative Crafts' show in Surrey. I was very restrained and didn't buy much, but came back with some good ideas and yet more inspiration!

Saturday evening I groomed and bathed Tarka, then groomed Pippa. Sunday morning I bathed Pippa. This was all for a charity photoshoot in aid of Many Tears rescue. I haven't seen the pictures yet but hopefully we'll have got some nice ones. And since I won't be able to post the professional pictures on the net, I took a few of my own to mark the bathing occasion!



Sunday afternoon I made sloe gin with the sloes I picked last week. I've made a whole bottle of gin's worth, at the moment the sugar is not yet disolved so it will be interesting to see how it develops over the coming weeks. I don't even know if I'm going to like it yet! It looks like a lot of sugar, but I am assured the quantities are correct!



1 comment:

Alison said...

Ooh, I'll help you 'test' the sloe gin!
Saturday was fun - giraffe is covered!