Thursday 26 May 2011

New date...

... apparantly the man who decided the world was going to end last week got his dates wrong. It's now due to happen on 21st October..... Hmmm....

Anyway, I went to the car boot sale and made a small profit... £15.55 to be exact! My pitch fee was £6 so I actually took £21.55 which isn't bad since I was selling absolute rubbish!



Sadly, I only sold one item of my 'challenge' things, that was a plastic necklace which I found in the pocket of one of the items of childrens clothes! I sold it for... wait for it.... 10p.

So, now I'm only in debit to the tune of £4.90!!

I don't think I'm going to win this challenge.... I know some of the others are doing pretty well and have got profit already with items left to sell!

I have now put an ad for my stuff on facebook although only to my friends, and I suppose I'll be doing another boot sale this weekend.... and then I admit defeat and give it all to a charity shop! (except the bracelet which I love!!)

No comments: