Thursday 6 October 2011

Clean start.

So, I was going to write an update post, full of detail about what I've been doing these last few months. But then I thought, What the heck!! Hardly anyone ever reads it anyway, so if you really want to know then shout and I'll write it. For now, I'm just going to list a few of the things I did, then draw a line underneath and start again.

*Steam Fayres/Retrofestival - great fun!
*Still running.
*Still playing badminton.
*Pets all fine.
*Rory qualified with a young person, and goes to school every day!
*I broke my mobile phone. There's a whole saga surrounding this, but eventually I got it replaced.
*Went camping.
*Entered the garden society show. Got a couple of second places and a third.
*Niece #1 went off to university!
*I was a 'misper' (missing person) for search and rescue dogs again. It rained. Boy, did it rain!!! I got wet.
*We passed the 10th anniversary of 9/11.
*Went to Swallowfield show.

So, here's the line... followed by a fresh start!
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

No comments: