Friday 14 May 2010

A May morning....

I'm sure that title will mean nothing to my friends who read this blog (if anyone still does!!) but it's a tribute to 'Robin of Sherwood' which was a programme I adored back in the 80's, and caught up with on the internet the other day..... ahhhhh, the nostalgia!!!! It still has that magical quality about it that I remember so fondly...

Anyway, back to reality...

Finally got the result from my last assignment and got 78% with some really complimentary comments which was great, the bad news is that it wasn't my final assignment like I thought, I have one more to do!!

Also, more bad news. My bad tooth flared up again so next Tuesday I am booked in for root canal treatment.... eeek!!! I have had it before so know what to expect though, it's not as bad as it sounds.

Tarka is finally losing weight. She gained quite a lot when she had surgery back in January and I had to change her diet, but she's lost one of the two kilo's she needs to loose. It's easy with dogs, you just reduce their food and treats, increase their exercise and the weight falls off. How come I can't be so methodical about it for myself?

Last bank holiday I went to stay with friends in west Wales. The scenery there was stunning, so just to make everyone (including myself) jealous of their new home, I'll try and upload some pictures tomorrow. (Can't seem to do it now...)

No comments: