Thursday 23 December 2010

Nearly there!

I'm almost ready for Christmas! Shopping is almost done, just waiting for 3 things through the post. Most of my cards are done, but I didn't get around to posting the ones I should have posted - ooops sorry!

I have a list of things to do before Saturday. Not sure how I'm going to fit it all in since I'm working both Thursday and Friday, and am out both evenings! However, it will all get done I'm sure, one way or another.

My visitors for Sunday and Monday were here and we had a nice time, but my visitors for Tuesday and Wednesday didn't make it which was a real shame since they had originally planned this trip for last year and had to cancel due to the weather then too. We're going to do it earlier next year. It won't have quite the same atmosphere as being right before Christmas, but we should be safer with the weather.

No comments: