Saturday 23 April 2011

Time flies!!!

Crikey, is it really 2 weeks since my last blog post? I have had a busy couple of weeks.....

  • 11th April - Friend came round to see me do Molly's medication as she was looking after the cats while I was away.
  • 12th April - Badminton.
  • 13th April - Badminton.
  • 14th April - Took Tarka to my friend who was having her for the weekend.
  • 15th April - Travelled to Barrow-in-Furness (5 1/2 hours)
  • 16th April - Cousins wedding.
  • 17th April - Travelled home from Barrow.
  • 18th April - Unpack, do laundry, re-pack.
  • 19th April - Travel to Atherton (near Bolton, 4 hours) - see new training dogs.
  • 20th April - Travel home from Atherton (5 hours due to traffic) Badminton in evening.
  • 21st to 24th April - John Rogerson 'Ultimate Recall' course.
So, as you can see I really haven't had time to breath much in the last two weeks, although everything's been fun things that I've wanted to do. (Except for the travelling!)

I have fitted in a few runs, I went for a run while I was in Barrow which was nice as the Lake District is a beautiful place, albeit hilly!! Bolton wasn't so nice, however I managed to persuade myself to go out. I did miss track night last night though, because although I was home in time to go, I wasn't feeling well having been sat in a field in the blazing sun all day, and I have got a cold which was making me cough and short of breath.

We have had some fabulous weather these last few weeks, it's been in the low 20's (that's centegrade for my American friends) and it's been sunny as well. I hope this isn't all we're going to see of summer this year!!

No comments: