Thursday 28 April 2011

Under the weather

I've been feeling a bit sorry for myself this week. I've had a cold, and have been losing a battle with a migraine all week and finally took my tablets today. The tablets do get rid of the migraine, but they also make me feel really grotty and I usually need to sleep off the side effects of the tablets. Unfortunately I couldn't do that today as I had too much to do at work so I'll be having an early night tonight.

Tomorrow is the Royal Wedding, just in case anyone has managed to miss that little snippet of news.I'm not particularly interested in the Royal Family as a rule, but I am going to watch the wedding tomorrow. I've promised Tarka we can curl up on the sofa and watch it together.... I could do with a day of slobbing around doing nothing!

3 comments:

Greg (Accessible Hunter) said...

feel better soon!

An English Shepherd said...

Sorry to hear you are not well hope you enjoyed the wedding :-)

Jackie said...

Thanks guys,

I did enjoy the wedding, and it was a nice way to spend a day on the sofa. I'm still feeling less than 100%, but I'm sure I'll be fine in a day or so.