Tuesday 14 June 2011

A rollercoaster run!

Blogger is still messing me around, so my posts might be a little more sporadic than normal for a while... I think I'm really a bit worried I might lose everything I've written here. It's no great work of art but I find it interesting to go back and see what I was doing this time last year etc.

I went on the club run again on Monday. This week they did a route called 'rollercoaster' and I have to admit - I wanted to get off!! The start of the run is very hilly, lots of up's and not too many downs! I did have to walk some of the hills, but I stuck with it and completed the route. Once the hills were behind us I was able to run the rest. It'll be quite a celebration when I run that route without walking for the first time!!

I'm thinking about doing a 10k in July or August.... just thinking mind....