Saturday 25 June 2011

Still not got the hang of this new blogger...

Blogger has definitely changed and I'm struggling to get used to it. I'm not very good at change, I know what I like and I like what I know!

Another good running week this week, Monday I wasn't really in the mood, but I did a short run to my friends house and back to deliver a letter, 2.6 miles. Didn't bother to time it. Thursday I was on my own instead of with the girls from work so I did a 5 mile run, in my best time for that particular route of 48 minutes! Yesterday was track night.

I played badminton Tuesday, but on Wednesday I went to my niece's school summer concert. It was really good, niece #2 plays saxaphone, piano and bass guitar. She didn't play the piano this time but had several sax pieces including some solo's! I did take some video on my phone, but I suspect if I post it anywhere on the net she will never ever speak to me ever again... LOL!

This week has been windy and rainy, not ideal for an outdoor job! Lots of cafe's, precincts and other indoor stuff suddenly seemed very important!!

I'm hoping for better weather next week. It doesn't have to be hot (the dogs don't like it hot anyway) but dry would be nice!

No comments: