Sunday 3 July 2011

Found it!!!...

I finally found the title box!! It was there all along, just it was attached to something else so it blended in and I didn't see it. Anyway, I think that means that I can finally stop harping on about the changes blogger has made, and get back to blogging properly again!

Today I went to a steam rally with my sister and two nephews. It was a warm day but not too sunny, although I still managed some sunburn - will I ever learn? I'll take the pictures off my camera later and will post some then.

Running is going well, it was very hot on Monday and I struggled, but other than that I've had some good runs this week, Friday at the track was almost fun.... almost!! We did an exercise where we all started and finished together regardless of the speed you run. As much as I honestly don't mind being the slowest on the track and everyone is very supportive of me, it's nice just once in a while to not be the last one finishing. And, I even got a compliment which made me smile for quite a while.

Yesterday I went to Costco with my Brother and Sis-in-Law. I bought loads of fruit and some couscous for my lunches this week, I think I'm going to be 'all fruited out' by Friday! I got a large watermelon which I have made a good start on already.... it's lovely!


On Thursday I went to visit the agility club I used to train with. I chose this week because it was the summer club internal competition which meant that people would have time to stop and chat between their runs, rather than trying to chat to people on another night when they were in class. It was nice to see everyone again, but it just re-inforced in my mind that I don't miss agility. Even if I got another dog I don't know if I'd go back to it. I find that very strange since it's been a big part of my life for 15 years!

So, one week ends and another begins, I'm hoping this week flies by though as I'm then on holiday for 2 weeks!!

No comments: