Friday 3 May 2013

Going mobile!

I've just downloaded the mobile app for blogger. Don't know why it didn't occur to me to do this before, I've had this phone about 3 months now! Anyway it means I can update my blog more regularly now because I don't switch the desktop on very often any more and I couldn't post on my phone before.

This week I've been on annual leave from work. I've been keeping busy, I've had an eye test, a manicure, 2 doctors appointments (migraines) and have cleared my patio of rubbish. (That may not sound like much but there was a lot of rubbish!) Today I have to take the caging out the car and take all the rubbish to the tip. I have also done some dog walks and been to the gym a few times.

I was supposed to have a health/lifestyle assessment today but its been postponed as their spinal analysis machine is away for repair.

So, since this is my first post typed while still in bed I shall sign off, hit 'publish', hope it works and go get on with my day!

No comments: