Sunday 2 January 2011

A blog makeover!!

I finally figured out how to add different backgrounds to my blog! It's taken me a while as always, but I found the basic mistake I was making and now it works.

So, today is 2nd Jan 2011. Another new year and another notable lack of resolutions on my part. I don't bother with new year resolutions, they're always the same and I never do any of them so what's the point?

I should have been at my cousin's 3rd birthday party today but I have got a full blown cold and while I'd probably be OK myself to go, I don't like the thought of spreading my germs around my entire family ranging from ages 2 to 93 years. So I am going to console myself with a hot water bottle, box of chocolates and a DVD. Not a bad second choice of activity!

My 'happy new year' post yesterday was from my phone. It will let me log in and type a title to post, but I can't actually write in the subject box yet (something else I still need to figure out). Had I been able to, I would have posted this picture, taken when I went to bed after celebrating new year's eve with friends.

My clock radio, showing the date.

No comments: