Thursday 27 January 2011

Feeling bad

I really should have gone for a run tonight, but I stayed in and ate chocolate instead. Now I'm feeling bad about that. Oh well, there's always tomorrow I suppose.

I wish I enjoyed running, I just can't seem to motivate myself to go but it's the cheapest form of exercise around. I like going to exercise classes but at £6 (roughly) a time that's just not possible without giving something else up first which I don't want to do.

There is a local running club but reading it's website, it doesn't appear to cater for complete beginners like me. It does say it has a run for beginners which lasts about 30-40 minutes but I can't do that long yet - I wouldn't call that a beginners run!!  I know I should email them and ask for more specific information but I never seem to get around to it.... a bit like running itself!

*Jackie opens the chocolate tin again to console herself*

Update 20.45: I just sent an enquiry email!!! Don't feel quite so bad now (she says, reaching for the chocolate again!!)

No comments: